Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Progress notes for May 1, 2007


Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

This--as I type with jittery hands from my fourth cup of coffee today--comes as no surprise. How addicted are you? If you beat me, you get to buy the next round of joe. Sucks to be you!

Oh, and happy May Day!

"The Songs He'd Sing"

New Words: 439
Total Words: 2,407
Pages: 6
Deadline: None
Reason for stopping: Need to think some thingies out
Stimulants: See above
Songs played loudly: "Gravity" by John Mayer, "Belt" by Say Anything
Exercise: Nada, rainy day
Mail: Signed contracts for Strange Stories of Sand and Sea and will be dropping them in the mail tomorrow
Darling du Jour: "Yup." He squirmed, wanting down. "You forgot to mention the dog though."
"Must be new."
He licked a paw. "No worries. The thing couldn't even talk. Yap, yap, yap."
Other writing-related work: Contract reading and signing
The Internet is full of Things: I really love Michel Gagné's work, and he's put up his sold-out book Frenzied Fauna: From A to Z online for free. So, you know, check it out! I'm quite smitten with his version of sheep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 67% addicted. GOtta go...on my to starbucks. -D

Paul Abbamondi said...

Ohhhh Starbucks! I want some now, goshdarnit!