Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Things to do...

...eventually.
  • Finish reviewing ASIM: Best of SF for Tangent Online
  • Review Scar Night by Alan Campbell
  • Write the last agonizingly stressful scene of "After Effects" and give it a much better title
  • Re-write "Pigment" with a slant toward cults
  • Re-write "Nineteen and a Half Cats" whenever it gets back to me
  • Send out stories that have been sitting around since Monday; gather dust, they will not
  • Post about the thing that I'm not ready to talk about yet
  • Do my laundry
  • Take my car in for an oil change and renew my insurance policy
  • Buy Flight: Volume 4
  • Clean my apartment, hah?
I think that's all for now. Er, well probably not. There's a bajillion things to do, and only twenty-four hours in a day. Shame I spend most of them lying around. Oh wells...

2 comments:

Neil Richard said...

If you didn't take all those naps, you might discover there are really 25 hours in a day.

And thanks for making me curious about "the thing that I'm not ready to talk about yet." Like I didn't have enough on my mind already.

Paul Abbamondi said...

I exist/post to torture you all. Heh.