Sunday, August 19, 2007

Noveling...

Been quiet about this fact, but I have been working on a novel lately instead of shorts. I don't plan to talk much about it, only because I find daily word counts and other things like it to be deterring. Still, it's going well. I don't write every day, but I do think about it every day. Lots of creepy stuff, too. More to my style; I can't believe the first novel I ever tried to write was epic fantasy. What was I thinking? Silly fanboy. Anyways, next update will be when I cross 30K or so. Until then, novel...

The Waterways Novel


P.S. In news that should come as no surprise to anyone, novels are tough critters.

2 comments:

Neil Richard said...

I don't even want to think about my novel. I've been on the wagon so damn long I'm not even sure I can finish it.

And you can keep you word counts to yourself. They just make me jealous.

Paul Abbamondi said...

Aw, you can finish it, TK! Your wagon just needs some pushing.

Pshaw. My word counts are nothing. There are tons of other writers out there producing thrice the work I am and at quadruple the speed. Still, I bet none of them also draw a comic 5 days a week...