Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Un Lun Dun contest


That's right. Jay from FBS is hosting a contest to win an autographed copy of Un Lun Dun by China Mieville. This is China's skip into the world of young adults, but I still foresee the tale being ever as engaging and horrific as Perdido Street Station and The Scar. Plus, I think China did some artwork for the book.

And it's fairly easy to win. Click the link above, sign up for the forums, private message Jay, and boom...you're in the drawing. Good luck to everyone, even though now you're mostly my competition.

Oh, and there are two contests being hosted by Brian for The Blonde by Duane Swierczynski and 47 Rules of Highly Effective Bank Robbers by Troy Cook, but those are mystery novels and I care not for them. I think I've read a total of three mystery novels before in my life. And none of them were Sherlock Holmes...

No comments: