Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Progress notes for June 26, 2007

"After Effects"

New Words: 697
Total Words: 1,334
Pages: 3 and a half
Deadline: None
Reason for stopping: End of scene. I already know that so far, despite a lot of what's happening, the story is too light. It has enough sci-fi to it to please me, but it's going to get a lot darker as I get further into it.
Stimulants: Vanilla yogurt...that tasted nothing like vanilla
Songs played loudly: "American Dream" by Switchfoot
Exercise: Does grocery shopping count?
Mail: Nomail
Darling du Jour: Outside my room the hospital staff scuttled around, slamming things down on med-desks and stretchers.
Every noise was a gunshot to me, an arm or face exploding off a body. I shut my eyes, but it didn't help. I wondered what would...
Other writing-related work: Nuffin'
The Internet is full of Things: Weezer is coming back for a sixth album! I'm very excited about this. Woo-hoo I look just like Buddy Holly...

No comments: