Saturday, March 17, 2007

Apex #9 now out!


Looks like Apex #9, containing my piece of flash fiction "Sonorous," is out. Isn't it pretty? ::pets computer screen:: Yes, it's pretty. Buy an issue or two or three. Check out the wonderful lineup:

Fiction
"The Sum of His Parts" – Kevin J. Anderson
"The End of Crazy" – Katherine Sparrow
"The Gunslinger of Chelem" – Lavie Tidhar
"Locked In" – Mary Robinette Kowal
"Projector" – Daniel LeMoal
"At the 24-Hour" – William F. Nolan
"Pyramus and Thisbe" – Jeremy Adam Smith
"Sufficently Advanced" – Bev Vincent
"Don’t Show Your Teeth" – Rob D. Smith
"Cain XP11: The Voice of Thy Brother’s Blood (Part 1)” – Geoffrey Girard
"Poppet’s Left Impression" – Brandy Schwan

Parting Shot: "Sonorous" – Paul Abbamondi

Nonfiction
"Unspeakable Horrors: The Legacy of Darkness in the Visual Arts of Western Culture" – Deb Taber
"Kill Me Then" – Alethea Kontis

Interviews
Kevin J. Anderson

2 comments:

RobB said...

Nice going Paul! I've seen Apex in my local Borders, or was it Barnes & Noble? Either way I saw it and will make it a point to pick up this issue when I see it!

Paul Abbamondi said...

Cool, thanks Rob! Hope you enjoy the issue. My local B&N doesn't carry it so I'm just gonna wait for my contributor copies. :)