Thursday, February 07, 2008

Some realizations

I don't read as much in the winter, nor do I have the same passion for reading in the winter as I do in the spring, summer, and fall when I can go to the park, curl up on a patch of grass, and immerse myself in a book for hours.

I need to add a third POV to the Novel. It has to be done because, right now, I feel like some stuff is too hard to explain without it and also I'd like to have a more gray set of villains rather than straight up bad people.

I need to lower my expectations...for everything.

I don't miss eating bread as much as I suspected, but I think I need to work some brown rice or something back into my diet because I cannot go without it, unfortunately.

I have to finish things I start, no matter how much I don't want to.

4 comments:

Neil Richard said...

If I had a fireplace at home, i'd read more in the winter.

Exposition exposes the exposee.

If I had expectation higher than dirt, I'd agree.

I love bread and like white rice. Dirty rice is okay. Brown rice leaves something to be desired.

I too leave things unfini

Paul Abbamondi said...

Oh, you are clever with that last bit! :P

D said...

From the non-writing orbit, what does POV stand for?

Paul Abbamondi said...

Ah, it means Point of View, as in a character's POV.

Right now, the Novel has two POVs. A woman named Rhea and an undead fellow by the name of Daviss. I'll be adding a third fellow to balance things out, which is actually working out well so far.