Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Review on a slab

Surfacing briefly to let y'all know that my review of City Slab #11 is now live over at the Fix Online. If you like your horror stories subtle, atmospheric, and not there simply for people to bleed and have their intestines ripped out, well you just very well might like this magazine.

Tomorrow I'll probably post a review of a book published in 2001 that no one will be truly interested in. I don't know why I sometimes put so much effort into everything I do. Anyways, stay tuned. It's worth ignoring, really.

(Ignore any snarkiness above; I'm currently sick.)

So there.

2 comments:

1979 semi-finalist said...

I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated. I hear you (as evidenced by Monday's comic in which Adam got 683 hits...683!!!!) Anyway, I think it's interesting that you're a bit frustrated by your wistful writings site because so much of your daily"interesting" content goes to your my life comics site. Mostly I find this interesting, because I was thinking I should split my comics site off of my regualr site, as you have done. But reading your frustrations here has reminded me how much more difficult and time consuming that might be. I guess I'll keep them together for now. One easy place for people to find everything I have to say I guess. Since I considered separating, have you ever considered merging yours? It might make it more rewarding for the new content that is not comics that is generated...just a thought.

keep it up, your readers are out here, sometimes we just get caught in traffic...

:)

Paul Abbamondi said...

See, I originally started with my writing blog back in 2005 because that's what I want to be. A writer. Along the way, I wanted to get back into drawing but didn't want to clutter up the place here so I split it off.

And now I have two places, each with unequal followings. I'd merge them together, but I don't know if that would help or make things worse. I've even toyed with buying a domain and just having a real website, but I don't know...I just don't know...