Sunday, September 23, 2007

Some progess, other stuff

The Streets of the City

3,064 / 4,000 words. 77% done!

New words:
819

All's been quiet here in Wistful Writings land, but that does not mean all is quiet elsewhere. Got some work done on the above story over the past week. Not much, but some. I also seemed to have finished a piece of creepy flash fiction called "The Unfilled" the other night. And that novel that I'm not talking about? Well, it's still moving forward, even if it's slower than a dying turtle on the run.

Will probably have a review of Jo Walton's Tooth and Claw up soon. I'm also reading the latest entry in Marion Zimmer Bradley's Sword and Sorceress series. Some excellent tales so far.

But I really don't see myself getting much done for the next two weeks. The day job has come in swiftly and kicked my ill-prepared butt. So, enjoy the silence.

No comments: