Monday, September 10, 2007

Book keeping

Ordered some books from Clarkesworld before Neil closed shop. And today, a day of yucky rain and humidity, they arrived. Here's what I picked up for real cheap:
  • Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton
  • Windhaven by George R.R. Martin and Lisa Tuttle
  • The Gods Themselves by Isaac Asimov
  • Isaac Asimov's Mars, edited by Gardner Dozois
  • Isaac Asimov's Halloween, edited by Gardner Dozois and Sheila Williams
  • Asimov's Choice: Extraterrestrials & Eclipse, edited by George Scithers
Yeah, so I'm in this golden phase where I'm immersing myself in Asimov and all things Asimov-related. I've been really enjoying his short stories--well, the ones that I've been able to find--and these anthologies have a ton of authors that I really admire: Ian McDonald, Lawrence Watt-Evans, Ian R. MacLeod, and Esther M. Friesner. All books are in good condition, the Martin/Tuttle and Walton novels looking brand new. And so my to-be-read pile grows ever larger yet again...

No comments: