Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Write right rewrite...

A third request for rewrite on "The Dealer's Hands" for Shimmer. I think I'm going to take a few days and really think this one out. There is no guarantees if Beth (Shimmer Editor) likes it that the rest of the board will, but it coming this far is still a great feeling.

I also got a confirmation from The Town Drunk that they wouldn't mind seeing a complete rewrite on "Dragon's Speech." This is very good as I hope to add more humor and conflict to the tale.

I queried both Black Gate and Leading Edge about my stories so hopefully I'll hear back from them. Does anyone know their response times to queries?

And on the side I'm working on a story entitled "Above" that I feel will have a good home at a couple of sci-fi zines.

That is all for now, bloggers.

No comments: