Saturday, January 14, 2006

In case anyone cares...

Here's my "To read" list in the order that they will hopefully be read:

- Brett Renwick's Wired For Chaos
- R.A. Salvatore's The Two Swords
- Robert A. Heinlein's Starship Troopers
- George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones
- Cat Collins' Sleeping Dragons
- Ursula K. Le Guin's The Left Hand of Darkness
- Terry Prachett's Going Postal
- China Mieville's Perdido Street Station
- L.E. Modisett, Jr.'s The Infinity Artifact

You'd be surprised at how many of the "classics" I haven't read. I'm coming in quite late to Martin's series, and although I've been spoiled a few times already on it, I'm excited to see what all the talk has been about. I have no real excuse for not reading Le Guin's Hugo-winning novel. And China, well, I'm just beginning to enjoy his work.

I've told myself no more books until these are all done. I doubt that will happen. Plus, I'm reviewing miscellaneous items for Tangent Online.

No comments: