Sunday, November 11, 2007

Gah, too much

Well, I can't avoid making a to-do-list. Clearly, it is the only sensible way I can actually think about--and see--what I have to get done. So, here it is, in all its glory:
  • Review The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
  • Review Issue 13 of Electric Velocipede for The Fix
  • Read and crit a short story
  • Rewrite "Firefoot"
  • Rewrite "Pigment"
  • Get today's quota of 500 words done
  • Finish secret comic thing, deadline being before December 1st
  • More 200 Sad Comics? Meh, we'll see
  • Start the end of this week's MyLifeComics as well as beginning of the following week's because...
  • Philcon 2007 this weekend, which I need to get mentally prepared for
  • Grocery shopping
  • Car needs an oil change
  • I'm sure there's more, but I need to get to work on some of these thingies so...

No comments: