Monday, July 23, 2007

ASIM Best of Horror - Review

My review for the Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine: Best of Horror e-anthology has just gone live over at Tangent Online. But FYI, I really only had to read and review one story in it. Oh, the workload drownith me. Heh.



I'm also reviewing a bunch of stories in the Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine: Best of Science Fiction e-anthology, which is still being worked on.

In other news, I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows over the weekend in a span of 24 hours. I suspect I slept about six of those hours, but you get the point. Not ready to talk about it, still digesting. I know some things really didn't click with me, and now I just have to determine why.

At least now I can get back to the fun that is Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

No comments: