Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tangent review and NaNo update

Just had my review of "Flesh Curse" by Robert Barlow posted over at Tangent Online. I enjoyed the story for the most part, but thought it would have had better potential told from a different character's perspective. Anyway, check out my review here.

Three days into NaNoWriMo and I'm about 7,000 words into The Periwinkle Prince. The opening scenes are coming a lot easier than I expected simply because I planned them out a lot more. I need to really flesh out what happens later in the story so that I don't hit a wall. Maybe tomorrow while I'm at the library I shall do that.

Also, I'm sending out my resume to Tor Books for their freelance proofreader position. They'll be sending me a test, and from there, who knows where this could go. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: