Monday, November 14, 2005

30K mark!

Just hit the 30K mark on The Periwinkle Prince which, to me, is a good place to stop for the night. I'm still ahead of what everyone should be at, but I'm a bit worried about these next two weeks and if I'm going to be able to pump out double the amount of words I've already done. We'll see...I really want to complete this task though. It's been a very interesting journey so far.

I also was doing a check on my submissions sheet and noticed that a query for The Drinking of Ales I had sent to the site SFFH has now been in their email inbox for close to 55 days. Their website says to allow 2 weeks for a response so I'm taking that as a rejection. I doubt they'll get back to me now, so I've given it a read through and sent the story off to Shimmer where I at least know it will get looked at. Sheesh...I probably won't ever submit to SFFH ever again.

I have a weird story growing in my head that I'll probably work on once NaNoWriMo is done. As a teaser, here are 3 things it's about: sandwiches, coffins, and zombies. Yeah, I can't explain any more than that.

No comments: