Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Major update like woah!

Well, with a new move to northern New Jersey I've been quite busy these last two weeks. But I'm beginning to get settled and hopefully soon I'll have my Internet connection set up in my studio.

Anyways, here are some things I've done recently.

Check out my book review for Alan Dean Foster's The Mocking Program over here.

Check out my book review for Stephen King's Firestarter over here.

My light fantasy story, The Drinking of Ales, went up on Critters about a week ago. I received about 15 well-done critiques of the story. Overall it was liked, but many said it had no conflict. Upon going back and reading the story, they were right. But now I have lots of suggestions for the rewrite which will hopefully make things go smoother.

Also, received a rejection for both The Drinking of Ales and Dragon Speech. The first one I expected after all the Critters comments and the second one I had forgotten I even submitted. No loss there as it was only a flash piece.

And at the moment I'm working on my novel The Spellcrafters. Outline is almost done and then the real writing can begin!

That is all for now, but stay tuned for further updates.

No comments: