Monday, March 27, 2006

Books I want...

And now, for those interested of course, a list of books that I want and the only way I'll get them is to pay money for them. What a feckless system that is, eh?

Here it is then:
  • Sarah Monette's Mélusine
  • Cory Doctorow's Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom
  • John Scalzi's Old Man's War
  • E. Sedia's According to Crow
  • Nick Mamatas's Move Under Ground
  • Scott Lynch's The Lies of Locke Lamora

Now the only problem is where to find both the money and time to devote to these books while still having a huge stack of (mostly free) novels to occupy my mind for several months. Ugh. I'd like to think that I read pretty fast, but sometimes, like lately with anything by China Miéville, I like to take my time and relish in the words, plot, and characters.

No comments: