Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another trip to the library!

Amount spent: $2.50

Purchases:
~ Five Card Stud by Elizabeth Gunn (Murder mystery thing.)
~ The Regulators by Richard Bachman (I now have two Bachman books to put with the Stephen King collection. This one is great because it has the Editor's Note in the beginning that talks about Bachman's death. Funny, you know, since it was only a pen name of King's, and the man never really existed.)
~ Insomnia by Stephen King (Eh, horrible movie, but maybe the book will provide more enjoyable reading. Either one, another for the collection.)
~ The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice (I now have books 1, 2, and 3 for the Vampire Chronicles.)
~ A Wizard in Peace by Christopher Stasheff (I've read a couple in this series; not the worst out there.)
~ A Whisper of Blood edited by Ellen Datlow (Yes, the gem of the pile! I can't believe someone donated this anthology of vampirism. What a moron! It's in great condition too. I almost squealed like a fanboy when I saw it, but I held my composure.

The librarian did raise an eyebrow when she saw the cover for Stasheff's book. I guess she's a fan of V.C. Andrews only...



Overall, a successful trip.

No comments: