Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holiday update

Happy (belated) holidays, everyone!

Had a nice Christmas morning with the family. Got a new desk which will come in extremely handy for drawing. Also, a stuffed hamster that can moonwalk. I specifically asked for no books or gift cards to bookstores because I have way too many as is and in the next few months I'm getting a bunch more sent to me. But my sister is trying to clear out her stash so she's given me:

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
The Outstretched Shadow (Book 1) by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory
To Light a Candle (Book 2) by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory
Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara
Cast in Courtlight by Michelle Sagara

So there. I'll get to them eventually. Really, I will. When? ::shrugs::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biff, I miss Pellet terribly. He was all that I had that was good in this world. Whatever shall I do? How is Ottoman feeling about the situation?
And props to your sister for giving you such wonderful reading material!

Paul Abbamondi said...

Pellet's on my desk, watching me with his lifeless black eyes. Kinda creepy, but at least he's happy. He misses you too though. Him and Ottoman are getting along just fine.